Thursday, February 11, 2010

HELP! I've decided to hang these old record covers on the wall. HOW? I dont want to use nails or tape.?

please none of that blue puddy stuff. IT DOSENT WORKHELP! I've decided to hang these old record covers on the wall. HOW? I dont want to use nails or tape.?
I actually just framed them out, I bought some molding, thin, and just made my own frames, they look great, just make sure the molding has a lip, I used 'Beaded' molding, lowes should have some Pine, is the best, make sure its unfinished thats the only one you'll fine.





Its cheap, you can get a 10ft length for like 5 bucks or something...





I used 30ft, but I have CD covers and some old school 12';HELP! I've decided to hang these old record covers on the wall. HOW? I dont want to use nails or tape.?
Use Glue Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment