Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a bulliten board that I want to hang up on my wall, cept I don't want to use nails or anything. ideas?

It's a small bulliten board, not that big at all, I tried that ticky tac stuff but it would just fall down..and tape doesn't work either. I don't want to stick nails in the wall or anything, i'm not allowed to, do you guys have any ideas?I have a bulliten board that I want to hang up on my wall, cept I don't want to use nails or anything. ideas?
3M makes Magic Hooks. They fasten to the wall by means of a ';glue'; strip that is removable. They come in different sizes and really leave no residue when removed. You can get them anywhere stationery supplies are sold.or hardware. I actually have bought them in the supermarket!I have a bulliten board that I want to hang up on my wall, cept I don't want to use nails or anything. ideas?
try Scotch 1'; Mounting Squares you can get them at staples. they should be able to hold up a bulliten board if you use enough of them
Mighty hooks from the hardware store leave such a small hole you'll never know it was there
  • education loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment