Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I hang up an old trombone on my wall without nailing or screwing?

I want to hang it up on my dorm wall.How can I hang up an old trombone on my wall without nailing or screwing?
Get 2 of the super duty 3M command hooks at the home improvement center, discounters or craft stores. Tie 10 pound test fishing line in 2 places on the trombone and use that to attach to the hooks. The hooks are removable and won't damage the walls.How can I hang up an old trombone on my wall without nailing or screwing?
theres like those hooks that attach to anithing and you can find them in like a lowes or home depo
Go ahead and nail it . :) Then when you take it down, just fill the hole with toothpase. Nobody will ever know.
Super Glue it!
duct tape

No comments:

Post a Comment