Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a hang nail and I'm eating spaghettios, am I pregnant?

I bet it's yours.I have a hang nail and I'm eating spaghettios, am I pregnant?
Gee I wouldn't know.


Is it mine really? I had no idea I was anywhere near as drunk as that.I have a hang nail and I'm eating spaghettios, am I pregnant?
Might be, if you’ve had the hangnail for 2 days and it’s on the left side of your right hand index finger. Not my hangnail.
depends. Spaghettios with or with out meatballs?
That's as silly as a cow trying to walk in stilettos in a blizzard.
You are pregnant with Twins . Good Luck
YOU SOUNDED LIKE A WHITE GIRL FROM YOUR QUESTION





I LOVE YOU
Yes you are but it's not mine, I haven't been anywhere near you.
hah


lol
yep sounds like it
it aint mine!!





i wore a sock puppet!

No comments:

Post a Comment