Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i avoid getting hang-nails when i trim my nails?

i keep my nails extremely short because i play guitar, and to me long nails are well, gross, so i cut my nails like three times a week, every time i cut them i get hangnails on the sides of my nails and they REALLY hurt! i have been just ripping them out and dealing with the pain but there's just got to be a way to prevent them. help please?





oh, and i don't do nail-filers, they're like nails on a chalkboard to meHow can i avoid getting hang-nails when i trim my nails?
I wiggle the snipper under that little corner part and snip. And then I bite the little bit of skin that's right there. lolHow can i avoid getting hang-nails when i trim my nails?
You shouldnt cut them so short that it hurts. Dont even curve them or anything like that. Just cut them until they reach the end of the tip of your fingernail. Then wait until they grow out long again. If you curve them then ur goin to get more of one.
Contantly moisterise and trim down the hang nails with something like this.


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp85262_333181鈥?/a>


it should help alot.


Good luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment