Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you call those little hooks that hang on a nail on your wall and you hang pictureframes on them?

I am trying to find them online at Target and I know I've gotten them there before, but when I search for picture hook, frame hook, hanger, etc., I just keep getting the wrong thing. Do you know what they're called?What do you call those little hooks that hang on a nail on your wall and you hang pictureframes on them?
You probably mean this kind of thing, right? (see link)





Target just doesn't sell them online, probably.What do you call those little hooks that hang on a nail on your wall and you hang pictureframes on them?
Picture hooks. Get them at any hardware store, all shapes and sizes.
I love the Hercules Hook. They are available at Ace Hardware and Linens and things. You just twist the thing into the wall and hang your picture. Only works on Drywall though, won't go through studs.
They are called picture hangers. I tried to find them on Target.com and came up dry as well.





Though I did find them on eBay and found loads of them....





Also, I was in Home Depot this weekend and saw them in the hardware area.
They are called picture hangers. You can find them at your local hardware store. Keep in mind different hooks hold different weights, so get one that is appropriate for what you are hanging!
Try Picture hanging kit . and /or type in hardware first

No comments:

Post a Comment