Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i do this?! Hang things without tape or nails?

I'm wanting to hang chinese lanern paper balls (they are 16'; so quite big) from the ceiling in the reception room for my wedding but they tell me i can't use tape or any kind of nails (nor thumbtacks) but if i can kind a way i can haha...... soooo how can i hang things??? Any ideas?


Thank you for your helpHow can i do this?! Hang things without tape or nails?
hmm.. sticky tack maybe.How can i do this?! Hang things without tape or nails?
take string and put them on that then take the end of the string and tie it to something that is wat my mom friend had to do she had the same problem.plzz vote me 4 best answer.
if you have the time paint your room with special paint so that magnets stick to.
Use some strong fishing line and purchase some of these





http://www.3m.com.au/intl/au/brands/comm鈥?/a>





they don't leave any marks on the walls and can easily be removed.
I understand the thumbtacks and nails, but no tape? That's kind of weird. Try sticky tac (teachers use it for posters). You could probably get it at a teacher supply store.
It would help to know what kind of ceiling it is. If it's a suspended ceiling, you can buy little plastic or metal clips that hook over the metal channels which hold the ceiling panels. Search 'suspended ceiling hooks' if you want to see what I mean. If it isn't a suspended ceiling, tell me what kind it is, email me, maybe I can suggest other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment