Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a stuffy nose and I have a hang nail....do i have swine flu?

My nose is stuffy and I have one actually 2 hangnails.......and they hurt REALLY bad like worse than usual and my nose is soooo stuffy i have to breathe through my mouth!!! i took motrin and its not helping da stuffy noze.


should i go 2 da doctorz?I have a stuffy nose and I have a hang nail....do i have swine flu?
Symptoms of swine flu are like regular flu symptoms and include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, headache, chills, and fatigue. Many people with swine flu have had diarrhea and vomiting.





For a stuffy nose try vicks vapor or any other medicine that opens up your sinuses. Of if it's an allergy try zyrtec or benadry, something like that. As for the hangnails they are generally painful and i don't think the two are related. The stuffy nose will either go away by itself but if it persists for a long period of time then you might consider seeing a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment