Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I hang a picture frame that doesn't have a little hook on the back to hang on the nail in the wall?

I have a picture frame that I want to hang but it only has that little stand that folds out at the bottom so you can display it on a flat surface. Is there anything I could install on the back so that I could hang it on a nail in the wall?How do I hang a picture frame that doesn't have a little hook on the back to hang on the nail in the wall?
Try 3M Command removable picture hangars.


Available in any hardware store.How do I hang a picture frame that doesn't have a little hook on the back to hang on the nail in the wall?
There are stick on hangers that you can buy at the store.
use a pop top from your soda cans. i have many pictures without the hooks all you do it stick it to the back of the picture and hang. as long as its not a heavy fram it should work.
Yes you can buy the little hook's at wal-mart or most any store like that. they come in little pack's. ou can also buy the stick stuff to hang pic with that is also at at wal-mart ete.
  • education loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment