Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I hang up a mirror without nails?

I just bought a full-length mirror for my dorm room but we can't put nails into the walls so I was thinking about putting it on a wall or on the back of my door...will double-sided tape be enough? How should I hang it up? Thanks!!How can I hang up a mirror without nails?
You could neatly attach the mirror to the side of your furniture.How can I hang up a mirror without nails?
Go velcro. This will leave a nasty one side of the velcro, but you didn't use nails as agreed. It comes in different strengths, so be mindful of weight. Good luck in college!
get some very strong double stick tape and use alot of it, put a strip all along the top and botton and put a good six inches on each side to make sure that it won't fall.....you don't want a broken mirror on your hands!
Try thumbtacks.
There are also many varieties of ';Over the door'; hangers. Most people know of Christmas Wreath hangers - how about using two of those? I have attached a link that shows many varieties available on Ebay.
duct tape worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment